Brightex Retail Return Guidelines are applicable only to products purchased directly from brightexretail.com. If you purchase products through offline channels, please contact the final vendor who sells the products to you. All returns must meet the overall guidelines for the individual return policy to apply.
Right to cancel the product: You can cancel your order up to 14 days after the order is delivered. You don’t need to give a reason for canceling. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can return a faulty item for an exchange or a refund within 30 days of purchase or delivery.
- We don’t cover:
- faults caused by accident damage, neglect, tampered, customized/altered, misuse, or normal wear and tear.
- any product with missing, damaged, altered, or unreadable IMEI or serial number label, manufacturer model, or part number label.
- any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- If more than 30 days have passed and the item is still in the 2-year warranty period from purchase or delivery, write to us at email@example.com for warranty claim. Kindly note that you will need to share the proof of purchase when you request service against warranty.
- In case of any queries; you can reach us by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will certainly find a way to help.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If you have exercised the right to cancel the order even if it is below GBP 50, we will be refunding the shipping fee charged on making that refund too.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.